Monday, June 4, 2012

R-O-C-E-P-H-I-N Spells Relief

Talk about not keeping up with a blog!  Wow!  We recently returned to Haiti (Melissa and I) to attend to a medical emergency for Velo.  It was good we were there.  Through all sorts of minor miracles and connections, we were able to a) have him see a really good doctor; b) get him the proper dosage of antibiotics (if you want to know what pharmacies in Port-au-Prince have Rocephin, I'll be glad to tell you); c) meet a wonderful family in which the mom just happens to be trained as a NICU nurse and was able to administer shots and take care of V as he convalesces.  We're forever grateful.
I'll try to be more current.  A lot has occurred over the past two years, but not nearly enough if you know what I mean.  Yearning for the kids to be with us.

No comments: